Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sunday morning lunch

well, maybe it was after noon, but i still say that anything before 4:00p.m. on sunday is morning.
so, after church on sunday my mom calls and asks if i want to go to dos coronas. (the little mexican restaurant in downtown ravenna) not really because i just had a sloppy joe. but todd and tara will be there so i change my mind pretty quickly. i can go be sociable and drink an iced tea. plus i wanted to gossip with tara about the masquerade / mardi-gras / semi formal that i decorated her a masque for.
well, when we get there i learn that todd's folks are coming, too. i was a little shy and nervous... for a whole three and a half seconds. let me just say that these may be two of the funniest people you could ever meet! todds dad led grace and somehow added, after asking for the blessing of the food, "that todd's offered to pay for". totally caught me off guard! and the next hour was full of similar jokes and anecdotes.
too much fun.
and to miss tara, looking forward to june 20th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this your "trip" date? Quit rubbing it in, I still love you but I am totally jealous!!